Data Under User Entitlements Tab Not Sorting
(Doc ID 2225446.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the User Object and then the tab titled Entitlements sorting by Date, Application instance and Name columns is not working
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Oracle Identity Manager Self Service User Interface as xelsysadm
2. On the left hand side under the heading Administration select Users
3. In the Users dialog that opens click on search
4. select a user from the search output that contains some provisioned entitlements and click on the user login field, This will open the User Details tab
5. Click on the entitlements tab
6. Click on the column headers Date, Application instance and Name, The data in the respective rows should sort by the value in each column header
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document