Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM) Form Fallback Login After OAM_WNA_OPT_OUT is Resulting in Redirect Loop Trying to get to Resource
- Attempting to get Form Fallback to work after WNA fails.
- OAM BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.161018
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access a WNA protected resource from a browser where WNA will fail due to no Kerberos Ticket.
2. Login with valid credentials to Form login page.
3. A redirect loop results between the resource being accessed (https://hostaname.domain/resource.html) and (https://login.domain/oam/server/obrareq.cgi?encquery%....)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms