Oracle Access Manager (OAM Automated Policy Synchronization (APS) Replication Does not Propagate Application Domain Description to Clone
(Doc ID 2226404.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11g(OAM 126.96.36.199.5) Automated Policy Synchronization (APS) Replication Does not Propagate Application Domain Description to Clone
- Multi Data Center(MDC) enabled in 3 DC in Active-Active-Active Mode.
- APS is enabled for all replications.
- Any Description Field update on existing Application Domain on Primary does not sync to Clone DC.
- Any New App Domain description field update however will sync to Clone.
- The issue is specific to the description. Other application domain attributes are propagated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document