Oracle Access Manager 11g(OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Automated Policy Synchronization (APS) Replication Does not Propagate Application Domain Description to Clone
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11g(OAM 188.8.131.52.5) Automated Policy Synchronization (APS) Replication Does not Propagate Application Domain Description to Clone
- Multi Data Center(MDC) enabled in 3 DC in Active-Active-Active Mode.
- APS is enabled for all replications.
- Any Description Field update on existing Application Domain on master does not sync to Clone DC.
- Any New App Domain description field update however will sync to Clone.
- The issue is specific to the description. Other application domain attributes are propagated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms