Oracle Access Manager 11g(OAM 184.108.40.206.3) ASDK Error - Failed to Communicate with any of Configured Access Server, Ensure that it is Up and Running
(Doc ID 2227753.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using the Oracle Access Manager(OAM) 11g ASDK with 18.104.22.168.0 libraries to do programmatic authorization.
- The ASDK client will fail with the error message:
- ASDK is used to do a programmatic authorization (token id, validate the token and figure out if the bearer of this token can or cannot access a resource/URL)
- Issue is intermittent an it can work for some time and then fails on the 20th time.
- When using an earlier version (22.214.171.124.0 + <patch:19489505>) of the same ASDK, the reported issue is never seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document