Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using the Oracle Access Manager(OAM) 11g ASDK with 22.214.171.124.0 libraries to do programmatic authorization.
- The ASDK client will fail with the error message:
- ASDK is used to do a programmatic authorization (token id, validate the token and figure out if the bearer of this token can or cannot access a resource/URL)
- Issue is intermittent an it can work for some time and then fails on the 20th time.
- When using an earlier version (126.96.36.199.0 + <patch:19489505>) of the same ASDK, the reported issue is never seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms