Number of Pending Approval Shown is Incorrect When Language Preference Changed to Arabic
(Doc ID 2229127.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Number of pending approval shown is incorrect when language preference is changed to Arabic.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to OIM identity Console using any user
2. Create a request from catalog and verify it is pending with some user.
3. Logout from the OIM console
4. Login to the OIM identity console with the Approver User.
5. Verify the pending approval Tile in default language (English). It is displayed correctly.
6. Change the language to Arabic in your browser and click OK button.
7. Clear all the recent history and close the browser to clear the ADF cache data
8. Open the browser again and login to OIM in Arabic language(UI).
9. Verify if the issue exist and now the notification displays in the 'CERTIFICATION' tile instead of the actual Pending approval Tile in Arabic UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!