OSB Rest Native Doesn't Pass Http Headers to a Rest Reference when Pipeline is Added
(Doc ID 2229380.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OSB Rest Reference is not passing HTTP Headers to the endpoint when a pipeline is added
1. Use REST tech adapter to create a REST business service for an existing REST backend.
2. Define GET and POST methods. WADL will be created.
3. Test business service from WADL: both GET and POST will work.
4. Create proxy service from REST business service
5. Test proxy service, again GET and POST methods will work from OSB test client.
6. In JDev, drop a pipeline on the line connecting proxy and business service.
7. In JDev verify the pipeline configuration. it will display correct values.
9. Test the proxy service again, only POST will work. GET does not work anymore (now returns a whole list), since the URL parameters are not forwarded. Even an empty OSB pipeline will swallow the GET URL parameters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document