Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to customize the footers on several of the OIM unauthenticated pages for example trying to change the footers on the following pages:
For the Forgot Password page, have tried the following method:
1. Logon as XELSYSADM.
2. Create a new Sandbox.
3. Click Customize.
4. Manually enter the URL for the page: http://<oim_server>:/identity/faces/forgotuserlogin
5. Click the Structure Tab.
6. Select the footer element and add the new text.
7. Edit the Output Text element that contains the footer - by default the Oracle Copyright notice.
8. Override the Value. Enter our custom text.
9. Click Apply and OK.
The following error message is returned:
No Access - You cannot perform this action, most likely because you do not have edit privileges on this page.
This issue is seen with the following pages:
- Forgot User Login (i.e.
http://<oim_server>:/identity/faces/forgotuserlogin or resource
- Track My Registration (i.e.
http://<oim_server>:/identity/faces/trackregistration or resource
- Forgot Password (i.e.
http://<oim_server>:/identity/faces/forgotpassword or resource
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms