Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.3 version, Provisioning
If there is any non-requestable/deleted entitlement(s) in a request profile, while submitting the request, OIM is throwing an un-responsive error.
An unresolvable error has occured. Please contact your administrator for more information.
The logs show the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up provisioning to some target with multiple entitlements available
2. Run any required Lookup scheduled jobs to bring the Entitlements into OIM
3. Run the Entitlement List and Catalog Sync scheduled jobs
4. Create a Request Profile with multiple entitlements included in that profile
5. Ensure that the requests work fine
6. Now delete one of the entitlements that was included in the request profile
7. Run the Lookup Recon, Entitlement List and Catalog Sync scheduled jobs
8. Run the Entitlement Post Delete Processing Job in Delete mode (optionally running it in Revoke mode then Delete mode)
9. Now try another request using the previously defined Request Profile
Deleted one or more of the entitlements that were included in the Request Profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms