APEX 5.1: Migration Workshop (Application Migration) Support for Migration of Microsoft Access Applications: APEX 5.1 and Above
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running same test about import/migration of several Oracle Forms (ver. 10g) in Oracle APEX 5.1, work until step 220.127.116.11.3 ( Ref Doc : Application Migration Guide / Release 5.1 / E64914-03).
It seems that “Create Application” and “Run Application” do not exist in this version.
Two differrent references in two different documents appear to contradict each other:
1) From the document : Oracle® Application Express Release Notes / Release 5.1 / E64906-05 / January 2017
1.7.1 Desupport of Migration Project Functionality
Oracle Application Express Application Migration Workshop (Application Migration) no longer supports the migration of Microsoft Access applications. In addition, you can no longer generate an application directly from a Migration Project.
2) While in the document: Oracle® Application Express / Application Migration Guide / Release 5.1 / E64914-03 / December 2016
18.104.22.168.3 Upload File, Create Application, and Run Application Buttons
Three buttons display to the above of the Search Bar:
• Upload File - Add files to your conversion project. See "Uploading Additional Files
• Create Application - Create an Oracle Application Express application based on
the components included in your conversion project.
• Run Application - Submit the pages within your Oracle Application Express
application to the Application Express engine and render viewable HTML. Note
this button only appears after you generate an application.
In APEX 5.1 is this migration supported ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms