Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager(OAM)11g: Oracle Mobile and Social Management(OMSM) Enterprise Manager Shows Failed Status
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Apply BP08
2. Login to weblogic console as weblogic/Welcome1
Under Domain Structure --> Deployments --> Status of "omsm (188.8.131.52.0)"
shows up as failed.
3. Login to enterprise manager as weblogic/Welcome1
Under application Deployments --> Internal Applications --> omsm_server1 -->
Status shows up as red.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 184.108.40.206.8) Issue started
- Roll back BP08 to Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 220.127.116.11.4) No issue
- OMSM is installed but not configured
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms