POP_TAB_ALIAS and DISTINCT Is Returning Incorrect Alias Name In ODI 12c
(Doc ID 2233553.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI )12c, the POP_TAB_ALIAS attribute is returning an incorrect table Alias when DISTINCT is used:
- Create a KM type Integration.
- Add an initialization task
- Task contains the following expression:
- Create a Mapping including the join of three tables (any table can be used) and a distinct.
- Assign the KM created in step 1.
- Execute in simulation mode.
- The result does not show source table alias, this issue is reproduced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document