Max Use Record Properties For DFF Cannot Be Set To Unbounded In B2B Spec Builder
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, B2B engine
The Document Editor is generating a sample data file in an unexpected format:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Double-click on ECS file dff_sample.ecs to launch Document Editor.
2) Go to Tools -> Data Generator.
3) Select New Test Case and 'Show Advanced Options' and click Next.
4) Select Generate and click Next.
5) Select 'From a guideline file', choose ECS file and click Next.
6) Click Next to accept the default data generation options.
7) Click Next to accept the default data generator element size option.
8) Click Next to accept the default data generator index reset option.
9) Choose a data generator repeat count of 5 and click Next.
10) Click Next since data dictionaries are not being used.
11) Click Next to accept the delimiters used by data generator.
12) Check 'Output Data file name' and set the filename and location, click Save and then Next.
13) Sample data file is created containing 5 messages.
14) Each message contains both HEADER and DATA, which is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms