Hiding Request Profiles Causes Uneven Row Spacing
(Doc ID 2238304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a request profile is hidden based on certain condition (using a regular expression), on the request profiles page it is not displayed (the profile is hidden). However in place of that hidden item a blank row is displayed. This allows users to guess how many request profiles are in the system or something is hidden from the user.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create 3 request profiles that contain one or more catalog items.
2. Request Access --> Self --> Request Profiles tab
3. Create a sandbox and click Customize
4. Select the area which lists request profiles. This brings up PanelStretchLayout.
5. Click Edit and add an expression to hide one of the request profiles. For testing purpose, you can also hide the entire panelStretchLayout component to see 3 empty rows displayed. This should really show as if there are no request profiles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document