Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
But if "Redirect" box is checked, the customized page template doesn't work after updating "Page Template" on the "Target" tab.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a portal.
2. Add a blog page.
3. Add a "HTML Markup" on blog page and edit the html content with:
4. Edit the blog page and check the box of "Redirect" on the"Advance" options page.
5. In asset page, add a new template and edit some text of template to make sure you could identify the change of template once page swap.
6. Update the blog page's template with this new template in "Advance" >"Target" tab page.
7. Try to swap between "home" and the blog page. You will notice the template didn't change, but it should show new template on blog page.
When unchecking "redirect" option, the template shows fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms