Changed Page template doesn't take affect with "redirect" option checked
(Doc ID 2240660.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
But if the "Redirect" box is checked, the customized page template doesn't work after updating "Page Template" on the "Target" tab.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a portal.
2. Add a blog page.
3. Add a "HTML Markup" on blog page and edit the html content with:
4. Edit the blog page and check the box of "Redirect" on the"Advance" options page.
5. In asset page, add a new template and edit some text of template to make sure you could identify the change of template once page swap.
6. Update the blog page's template with this new template in "Advance" >"Target" tab page.
7. Try to swap between "home" and the blog page. You will notice the template didn't change, but it should show new template on blog page.
When unchecking "redirect" option, the template shows fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document