Datafile Content Is Not Visible In Content Presenter Template
(Doc ID 2242587.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version of Webcenter Portal
Datafile content is not showing the content in Content Presenter template. However, the metadata of that datafile is visible in the same Content Presenter template.
The following steps were followed:
A. Upload the attached some definition files (element definition, region definition and content data file) into the local content server.
B. Create a Content Assets shared asset file and deploy it to WebCenter Portal from JDeveloper 220.127.116.11.0.
1. To deploy the application into the 12C environment, right Click on application and select Deploy.
2. In Deployment Action window, select Deploy to WebCenter Portal and click Next.
3. Click on + icon to create a Portal Server Connection.
4. Give Connection name, domain, port, username and password and create a connection.
5. Once Portal Connection created, expand the connection and select the portal (a specific Portal app) on which to deploy the Content Presenter Template.
6. Once deployment is successfully done, go to that portal and check that Content Presenter Template in selected Portal's assets.
7. Check the check box of that Content Presenter Template to make it available to use.
C. Now this Content Presenter Template is ready to be used in a WebCenter Portal page.
1. Create a page in portal.
2. Click Ctrl + Shift + E on that page to add datafile.
3. Add Content Presenter, Click edit of the Content Presenter and click on Browse --> search for the datafile you uploaded in step A content id.
4. Now click on Template tab and select our Content Presenter Template WYSIWYG Template from drop down.
5. Save the page and publish it.
Now you can see Content Presenter Template in that page.
Notice that only Metadata of that datafile is displaying in the page and the content of datafile is not displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document