Export To Excel Goes Into Infinite Loop
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An ADF 22.214.171.124.0 application has a page using <af:exportCollectionActionListener> component with "type" property set to "excelHTML" to Export to Excel the data of a table in the page.
The application goes into an infinite loop when the following conditions are met:
- the <af:exportCollectionActionListener> is enclosed in an <af:panelCollection> and the page also contains an <af:query> component to search and display results in the table;
- the table contains at least 1 column that is a choice list <af:selectOneChoice>;
- the table and above column have filter enabled and filter must be visible at the time the export is triggered;
- the View Object attribute for the choice list column, must have 'Include "No Select" Item in its List of Values' settings;
- the View Object attribute for the choice list column must have 'AutoSubmit = true' property set.
Upon triggering the table's data export, no hangs should be faced and the user should be prompted to save an Excel file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms