Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On 220.127.116.11.1, Logon Manager
The ESSO Administrative Console crashes unexpectedly when attempting to add matching criteria to a template.
After applying the fix from patch 23221872, the text to match is visible and can be selected but the console crashes at the end of the template creation process and the template does not get updated with the matching criteria.
The ESSO Administrative Console is not expected to crash when attempting to add matching criteria with ordinals to a new or existing application template.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open the target application in the IE browser.
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console and create an application template for the Windows Security dialog in the application.
- Select the Matching tab of the application template.
- Attempt to add a new match with ordinal IDs for the specific text to match.
- Confirm the summary of the matching criteria and click Finish.
- Click [Yes] or [No] on popup window[Do you want to save your changes?] then ESSO admin console is closed abnormally.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms