ESSO Administrative Console Crashes Unexpectedly When Editing or Adding Matching Rules In Application Template
(Doc ID 2244511.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAR-2019***
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On 126.96.36.199.1, Logon Manager
The ESSO Administrative Console crashes unexpectedly when attempting to add matching criteria to a template.
After applying the fix from patch 23221872, the text to match is visible and can be selected but the console crashes at the end of the template creation process and the template does not get updated with the matching criteria.
The ESSO Administrative Console is not expected to crash when attempting to add matching criteria with ordinals to a new or existing application template.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open the target application in the IE browser.
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console and create an application template for the Windows Security dialog in the application.
- Select the Matching tab of the application template.
- Attempt to add a new match with ordinal IDs for the specific text to match.
- Confirm the summary of the matching criteria and click Finish.
- Click [Yes] or [No] on popup window[Do you want to save your changes?] then ESSO admin console is closed abnormally.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document