IAM-3050117: With UDF With System Defined Name
(Doc ID 2244774.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a UDF with name role (non capital letters) and adding it to MyInformation page throws error:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Login to Identity Admin , Create a sandbox.
2) Go to Users -> create a udf named "role". Save and close.
3) Log into identity self service -> Activate the sandbox.
4) Go to My information -> Customize -> structure.
5) Add role UDF via Data Component - My Information - User VO1
6) Now that UDF has been added to My information page, try to update some value and submit the page.
It throws " IAM-3050117 : Cannot delete mandatory attribute Role." error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document