Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle IDM Tools - Version 22.214.171.124.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.2 version, IDM Upgrade
PS3 Upgrade Connection Reset during PreValidate Step on OIM
When running the preValidate script, connection resets on the jdbc connections or schema validations take place, preventing success and permitting to move on to the next phase.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a functioning LCM R2 PS2 Deployment of IAM Suite of OIM + OAM.
2. Obtain the latest Patch for the Auto-Upgrade tool via <Patch:21419345>.
3. Populate the config properties file for the tool according to the environment being upgraded.
4. Run the preValidate script on the OAM node and it works fine.
5. Run the preValidate script on the OIM node and it fails on JDBC connections for sys as sysdba or fails on the schema validation (or both).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms