All VO Attributes Made By Custom SQL Query Are Not Mapped and Result in Cannot resolve Column Error
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All attributes are not mapped in VO.xml finally created when create VO is using complicated Select section query.
Steps to replicate issue:
1. Create a new "ADF Fusion Web Application" in JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0.
2. Right-click Model project and select New --> View Object
3. If you have not yet created a database connection for the data model project, in the Initialize Business Components Project dialog,
select the database connection or choose New to create a connection. Click OK.
If this is the first component you are creating in the project, the Initialize Business Components Project dialog appears to allow you to select a database connection.
4. In the Create View Object wizard, on the Name page, enter a package name and a view object name.
Select Custom SQL query to indicate that you want this view object to manage data without the benefit of entity objects. Click Next.
5. Copy and Paste the following SQL query and click "Query Builder" button:
and see the error: "Cannot resolve column inlineDate"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms