OIM 11gR2PS3: SOD Performance Decrease As Rules/Policies Increase
(Doc ID 2245666.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.170418 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using OIM 11g R2PS3 and after one applied 10,000 SOD policies, SOD check process took more than 600 sec and following trace was seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OIM has 10,000 SOD policies. Each Policy has 2 SOD Rules.
2. Violation SOD RULE = ENTITLEMENT 1 and ENTITLEMENT 2
- and assigned this SOD RULE to POLICY #1
3. OIM user request ENTITLEMENT 1 and ENTITLEMENT 2
4. There is a performance decrease seen in the evaluation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!