Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.4 version,
Errors are raised when specific users try to login to the system. Such users are assigned custom admin roles.
1. Create around 200 organizations structured on 6 levels with few TestRoles
and Admin Roles including point 2 Admin Roles
2. Create custom admin roles and assign Top organizations with include sub-orgs as checked.
3. Created User TESTMANAGER with arround 100 Direct reportess
4. Assign above custom Admin roles + one OOTB admin role say 'User
Administrator' to user TESTMANAGER
5. When trying to login to identity console as the TESTMANAGER
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms