System Stuck With OutOfMemoryError When Trying to Login As a User With Admin Roles
(Doc ID 2247047.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.170117 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.4 version,
Errors are raised when specific users try to login to the system. Such users are assigned custom admin roles.
1. Create around 200 organizations structured on 6 levels with few TestRoles
and Admin Roles including point 2 Admin Roles
2. Create custom admin roles and assign Top organizations with include sub-orgs as checked.
3. Created User TESTMANAGER with arround 100 Direct reportess
4. Assign above custom Admin roles + one OOTB admin role say 'User
Administrator' to user TESTMANAGER
5. When trying to login to identity console as the TESTMANAGER
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document