Unable To Send Email Notification in Em Console
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to send email notifications from the EM console. When following the normal steps, the error below is seen:
The supported channels = [Ljava.lang.String;@4d56fb88
The workflow service Engine (in sendTestNotification) is = oracle.soa.management.internal.facade.hw.WorkflowServiceEngineImpl@51a60e5a
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
This was reproducible by following the steps below:
1. Log in to EM console (http://hostname:port/em)
2. Navigate to SOA-infra under SOAfolder.
3.Navigate to Service Engine -> Human WorkFlow
4.Notification Management --> Send Test Notification
5. type your email address in the Send To: field
6. Select email as the Channel
7. Type a subject like the time of day
8. Type Content, which is the body of the message
9. Send >>> give details in the popup and check for the email
Managed servers are targeted to Migratable servers and health status became not OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms