"ClassCastException: ..MdsSchemaMetaData cannot be cast" Error When Importing A Schedule Job
(Doc ID 2249370.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Deployment Manager to import a scheduled job that has been exported from another environment using Deployment Manager, fails with:
Internal Error Server error occurred. Look in the application server's log for more info.
The log file contains an error with:
- Developed a plugin containing a custom scheduled task using the steps in the documentation.
- Defined the scheduled task in a file in the META-INF folder so that it is not seeded to MDS.
- Created a scheduled job using the task from the plugin.
- Exported the scheduled job from the first environment using Deployment Manager.
- In another environment, used Deployment Manager to import the exported scheduled job from step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!