Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware MapViewer - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Mapviewer 188.8.131.52.0, when the "map_type_visible" parameter is selected as "true" for the creation of a new GoogleMap Tile Layer, map types are not visible after the creation. No error messages are raised and logs are clear in finest mode.
1. Enter the administration console of Mapviewer 12c
2. Enter "Create Tile Layer" tab
3. Select "Google Maps" as "Tile Layer Type" and click "Next" button
4. Enter the name of TileLayer, set the property items as following:
a. lib_url : http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false
b. key : GoogleMaps Key
c. map_type_values : MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_ROAD;MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_SHADED;MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_SATELLITE
d. version : 3
e. map_type_visible : true
5. Click Next and Submit the map description.
New Map Tile Layer named GOOGLE_MAP has been successfuly created.
Then, enter the "Manage tile layers" from the menu.
6. Enter "Manage Tile Layers" tab
7. Select created tilelayer at #5 and click to "View map/Manage tiles"
8. The preview of GoogleMaps has been viewed but the type menu is NOT appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms