Google Map Types Not Appearing In Oracle MapViewer 126.96.36.199.0
(Doc ID 2251091.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware MapViewer - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Mapviewer 184.108.40.206.0, when the "map_type_visible" parameter is selected as "true" for the creation of a new GoogleMap Tile Layer and map types are not visible after the creation. No error messages are raised and logs are clear in finest mode.
1. Enter the administration console of Mapviewer 12c
2. Enter "Create Tile Layer" tab
3. Select "Google Maps" as "Tile Layer Type" and click "Next" button
4. Enter the name of TileLayer, set the property items as following:
a. lib_url : http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false
b. key : GoogleMaps Key
c. map_type_values : MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_ROAD;MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_SHADED;MVGoogleTileLayer.TYPE_SATELLITE
d. version : 3
e. map_type_visible : true
5. Click Next and Submit the map description.
New Map Tile Layer named GOOGLE_MAP has been successfully created.
Then, enter the "Manage tile layers" from the menu.
6. Enter "Manage Tile Layers" tab
7. Select created tilelayer at #5 and click to "View map/Manage tiles"
8. The preview of GoogleMaps has been viewed but the type menu does NOT appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document