AccessDeniedException: IAM-3054101: Revoke Role Membership Not Working
(Doc ID 2251207.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.170418 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to move a user to a different organization the revoke role membership is firing and there is an error being thrown that doesn't allow it to be revoked.
The exception is as follows:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created an admin role "adminrole1" with capabilities "revokeRoleMembership" ,"user-modify" and "user-view/search"
2. Create a user "adminuser1" and assign him above admin role
3. Create application role "testrole"
4. Assign "testrole" to "adminuser1" and an end user say "user001"
4. Invoke revokeRoleGrant API and error will happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!