Editing Condition Cell in Rules Decision Table: "dim node in rule different from dim node in tree"
(Doc ID 2252972.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Oracle Business Rules
When attempting to edit a condition cell as indicated below, the following error occurs.
4) Create decision table for Ruleset1.
5) Click "insert condition".
6) Double-click "C1 RL.date.get_current()" to change to "C1 Integer.MAX_VALUE".
7) Select TCOR bucketset.
8) Click on the R1 cell.
9) Check "Specify Value as Don't Care" and click OK.
10) Now Click on the R1 cell again.
11) Uncheck "Specify Value as Don't Care" and check "<=5000" and click OK.
12) The exception occurs.
13) Click OK to close the exception display.
14) Click on the R1 cell and observe none of the values are checked.
15) Now check "<=5000" and click OK and observe the operation is now successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document