Files not Picked up from VAN FTP Server after Upgrade to 188.8.131.52.8
(Doc ID 2252981.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.8 version, B2B Engine
After upgrade of the environment to SOA 18.104.22.168.8 from 22.214.171.124.0, a VAN FTP listening channel is not picking up files from the VAN FTP server.
If the listening channel is disabled and then enabled, files are successfully picked up.
Property b2b.listening_channels.continue_reconnect is set to 'true'.
If only one file is available for pickup at the VAN FTP server, B2B processes the file successfully. But if more than one file is available for pickup,
they are concatenated into one file and processing fails with B2B-50547.
The VAN FTP listening channel should pick up files as it was doing prior to the upgrade.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up a listening channel to receive messages from a VAN FTP server.
2) Make one file available at the VAN FTP server.
3) File is successfully picked up.
4) After available files are not picked up, toggle the listening channel status (disabled/enabled) and observe files are picked up once again.
5) Listening channels are picked. This is one issue.
6) Make more than one file available at the VAN FTP server.
7) Files are concatenated into one file and causes B2B-50547 exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document