ODI SUPERVISOR Password Set to Expire When Changed via 'Change ODI User Password' Menu Option
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the supervisor password via the ODI menu option 'Change ODI User Password' results in an expiration date of 180 days in the future. This does not happen if you select the 'Change Password' button in the user object. It is expected that the EXPIRACY_DATE value would remain NULL, meaning that the supervisor user password would never expire.
- Log into ODI Studio as SUPERVISOR.
- Go to Security navigator.
- Go to Users section and double click on a SUPERVISOR.
- Click on change password, enter new password and save the changes.
- Login to DB as repository user (for example, DEV_ODI_REPO) and execute the following SQL:
Note that the expiration date of the password is now set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms