ODI SUPERVISOR Password Set to Expire When Changed via "Change ODI User Password" Menu Option
(Doc ID 2253830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.8 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the supervisor password via the ODI menu option 'Change ODI User Password' results in an expiration date of 180 days in the future. This does not happen if you select the 'Change Password' button in the user object. It is expected that the EXPIRACY_DATE value would remain NULL, meaning that the supervisor user password would never expire.
- Log into ODI Studio as SUPERVISOR.
- Go to Security navigator.
- Go to Users section and double click on a SUPERVISOR.
- Click on change password, enter new password and save the changes.
- Login to DB as repository user (for example, DEV_ODI_REPO) and execute the following SQL:
Note that the expiration date of the password is now set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document