Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 11.1.2.x) Federation URL not Recognizing OAM Session
1. Access oam11g authenticate login works.
2. In same browser, open new tab, access idp initiated 11g Federation url.
3. Wait till 1 hr for max idle session timeout(MIST)=60 mins of obssocookie to expire.
4. Access Federation url in new tab and it prompts for authentication, successfully authenticate.
5. New tab in same browser (post Federation authentication) access idp initiated Federation url and it prompts for authentication.
- MDC, Federation, and Co-existence is used.
- Access idp initiated Federation url. Authenticate successfully. Access Federation Url in different tab (in same browser) it does not authenticate automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms