After Importing A Business Rule Using MS Excel The Rule No Longer Executes.
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After exporting existing decision table to MS Excel and adding a new rule to it, the rules no longer execute.
It throws the following runtime error:
Steps to replicate :
1. Create a Decision Table(DT) with a modify in the action part.
2. Export the DT into MS Excel.
3. Add new rule in the Excel.
4. Reimport the excel file and accept all the changes.
5. Check the RL Viewer(RuleSet) for the discrepancy.
5. Retest rule and check the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms