Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.160419 to 126.96.36.199.170117 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 188.8.131.52.170117 or 184.108.40.206.160419 version Oracle Identity Manager, Cart Details are not displayed when requesting Entitlements from the Accounts tab of a Users page (accessed through the Self Service UI by either My Access > Accounts or Manage > Users > (select self or other user) > Accounts)
- From the Self Service UI navigate to some users page (either by selecting My Access or Manage > Users > (select self or some other user)) - such that the user already has some account provisioned which has available entitlements.
- From the users page, select the Accounts tab.
- Click on an account which is provisioned to the user and select the Request Entitlements button for that account.
- The Catalog is displayed with available entitlements. Select an entitlement and add it to the cart.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to Checkout. The Cart Details are not displayed and no actions can be performed on the screen except to go back or cancel the request. The page shows a Search button with a results table containing "No Data to Display".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms