Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating users and groups in WebCenter Portal (WCP), only the explicit users and groups are listed in the REST API, not the members of the Groups.
1. Create a Portal and assign security members as follows:
- weblogic (Moderator/owner) - user
- testuser1 (Participant) - user
- group1 (Participant) - group
-- testuser2 (Participant) - user, member of group1
-- testuser3 (Participant) - user, member of group1
- group2 (Participant) - group
-- testuser2 (Participant) - user, member of group2
-- testuser4 (Participant) - user, member of group2
2. Execute the REST API to review security members of the Portal:
This only shows groups and users directly assigned privileges. In this case, "weblogic", "testuser1", "group1", and "group2" are shown. However, "testuser2", "testuser3", and "testuser4" are not shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms