Members of a Security Group Are Not Displayed using REST API
(Doc ID 2256241.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating users and groups in WebCenter Portal (WCP), only the explicit users and groups are listed in the REST API, not the members of the Groups.
1. Create a Portal and assign security members as follows:
- weblogic (Moderator/owner) - user
- testuser1 (Participant) - user
- group1 (Participant) - group
-- testuser2 (Participant) - user, member of group1
-- testuser3 (Participant) - user, member of group1
- group2 (Participant) - group
-- testuser2 (Participant) - user, member of group2
-- testuser4 (Participant) - user, member of group2
2. Execute the REST API to review security members of the Portal:
This only shows groups and users directly assigned privileges. In this case, "weblogic", "testuser1", "group1", and "group2" are shown. However, "testuser2", "testuser3", and "testuser4" are not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document