Exception While Refreshing Tasklist And Wrong View Count
(Doc ID 2256819.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while refreshing the inbox view (using the icon on the right hand corner)
1) Login to the workspace. Make sure you have different task counts for the Mytasks and the AdminView tasks.
2) Click on MyTasks. Lets say it has 0 tasks. The Admin view has 10 tasks. Click on Admin View and create a custom view that will return, say 0 records.
3) Click on MyTasks. Then click on custom view created. Delete the custom view.
4) MyTasks view will be loaded again. At this time, MyTasks view shows 20 tasks, which is the count for Admin tasks.
5) If you use the refresh button to refresh the workspace, it results in Exception while refreshing the tasklist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document