Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while refreshing the inbox view (using the icon on the right hand corner)
1) Login to the workspace. Make sure you have different task counts for the Mytasks and the AdminView tasks.
2) Click on MyTasks. Lets say it has 0 tasks. The Admin view has 10 tasks. Click on Admin View and create a custom view that will return, say 0 records.
3) Click on MyTasks. Then click on custom view created. Delete the custom view.
4) MyTasks view will be loaded again. At this time, MyTasks view shows 20 tasks, which is the count for Admin tasks.
5) If you use the refresh button to refresh the workspace, it results in Exception while refreshing the tasklist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms