Request Details Not Displayed Properly with "For A Reportee" Option
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Request Details not displayed properly with "For A Reportee" Option
1. Create two users with one as manager of other and access Identity Console with Manager login.
2. Create request for 'Direct Reportee' user
3. Now, click on "Track Requests" tile icon
4. On "Track Requests" page 'No data to display' message is shown for default selection
5. From drop-down option now select 'For a Reportee', Again 'No data to display' message appears
6. From Drop down select "Requests raised by Me", request data appears.
7. With Request# the data is displayed for the filter : Request raised by Me
but not for the filter : For a reportee
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms