Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft mail message (Outlook) with an attachment, checked into the WebCenter Content (WCC) server via DIS, results in xEmailFrom field not populated for the attached file (checked in separately).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select email with attachment in Outlook
2. Click "Check-In Email Items"
3. Select Attachments
4. Verified "attachment is checked in separately"
5. Click Next
6. Click Finish
7. Note Email information is blank
8. Complete (pop-up "Successfully Checked-In")
9. Run Query to return the just Checked-In content
10.Email information is not found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms