Bind Parameter Is Not Set By Application Module Tester In Nested Application Module
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bind Parameter is not set by Application Module Tester in nested Application Module.
When using a Bind Parameter inside a view Object Instance View Criteria, this is not set by the application module tester.
Following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
- Create BC From Table Employees.
- Create a View Criteria at the EmployeesView using EmployeeId = :BindEmployeeId
- Create an Application Module RootAM
- Create an Application Module NestedAM
- Add a View Object instance of EmployeesView with activated ViewCriteria to NestedAM
- Add a NestedAM Instance to RootAM
- Run RootAM
The following error is seen:
oracle.jbo.NoObjException: JBO-25003: Object EmployeesView1 of type View Object is not found.
It is expected this will work smoothly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms