Bind Parameter Is Not Set By Application Module Tester In Nested Application Module
(Doc ID 2259873.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bind Parameter is not set by Application Module Tester in nested Application Module.
When using a Bind Parameter inside a view Object Instance View Criteria, this is not set by the application module tester.
Following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
- Create BC From some table
- Create a View Criteria at the View Object using some field equal a bind variable (<COLUMN> = :<BINDVARIABLE>
- Create an Application Module RootAM
- Create an Application Module NestedAM
- Add a View Object instance of the View Object with activated ViewCriteria to NestedAM
- Add a NestedAM Instance to RootAM
- Run RootAM
The following error is seen:
It is expected this will work smoothly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!