Sorting is not working when using Protected Flex Fields
(Doc ID 2261035.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we have 2 protected Flex fields with same Attribute Name . Eg:ProtectedTextAttribute1.
1. SiteNumber ProtectedTextAttribute1
2. Product Type ProtectedTextAttribute1
So when we go to Inbox
1. Edit (click on the Pencil icon)
2. Select Sort By to Site Number
4. You can see the inbox view.
5. Now Edit again (Click on the pencil icon)
6. You can see the Sort By has "Product Type" assigned instead of Site Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document