Sorting is not working when using Protected Flex Fields
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we have 2 protected Flex fields with same Attribute Name . Eg:ProtectedTextAttribute1.
1. SiteNumber ProtectedTextAttribute1
2. Product Type ProtectedTextAttribute1
So when we go to Inbox
1. Edit (click on the Pencil icon)
2. Select Sort By to Site Number
4. You can see the inbox view.
5. Now Edit again (Click on the pencil icon)
6. You can see the Sort By has "Product Type" assigned instead of Site Number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms