Assets Are Returned In Different Order When maxcount Is Set in assetset:getassetlist Tag
(Doc ID 2262378.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom code is implemented to obtain an asset with the latest updateddate (or some custom date attribute, e.g. TestDate) from a list of assets of the same type.
1. In FirstSiteII, created new Content_A attribute: TestDate, new Content_CD def, TestDateDef, and 5 new Content_C assets with different dates.
2. Created a Template (e.g. RenderAssetDate) to render the asset's date value.
3. Created another uncached Template to use the assetset:getassetlist to retrieve the list of assets and display the latest asset using customer code.
- Without maxcount set in the assetset:getassetlist tag, e.g.: <assetset:getassetlist name="as" list="listout" listvarname="lPressRelease"/> , in the output the assets are returned in the same order every time the code executes.
- With maxcount set to 1 in the assetset:getassetlist tag, see different assets returned every time the code executes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document