OAM220.127.116.11.7NullPointerException : Oracle.security.am.common.utilities.crypto.OAMKeyStore.getOamKey
(Doc ID 2263004.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 22.214.171.124 BP07 : OAMKeyStore.getOamKey: java.lang.NullPointerException
OAM application fails to initialize with errors in the log as :
Step by Step procedure to replicate
- Database on the DR system was overwritten by another database.
- There is no backup of DR database.
- OAM server fails to initialize with exception "AmRuntimeException:OAM Server Key initialization failed"
- Regenerating the keystore using the following steps does not help.
- Start the AdminServer.
- Connect to the Enterprise Manager.
- Locate the Domain in the left navigation panel.
- Right click and select Security -> Credentials.
- Delete the credential Map key pair (OAM_CONFIG, jks).
- Restart the AdminServer. This will re-create the Bootstrap artifacts and reset the required passwords.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document