Newly Created Role Not Showing up In Catalog
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to request role that is in scope. This role has been created for a certain part of the organization. When the user try to request a role, the role does not appear to be available in the catalog search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Organization "TestOrg"
2. Create a Role "TestRole" and assign to above mentioned organizaiton "TestOrg"
3. Create a User "TestUser" into mentioned organization "TestOrg"
4. Login with "TestUser" and try requesting access for the role "TestRole" through catalog.
5. Create Role is not getting displayed in the catalog search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms