OPAM Server Connection Error
(Doc ID 2267153.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Privileged Account Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Privileged Account Manager 188.8.131.52.0
OPAM server connection error when testing the server connection in the OPAM Console.
Invalid connection: https://HOSTNAME:PORT/opam
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install and configure OPAM in a weblogic domain.
- Start the Weblogic Admin and OPAM Managed Servers.
- Access the OPAM console in a web browser at http://opamserver:port/oinav/opam
- Click on Server Connection under Configuration in the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click on the Test button to verify the connection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document