Attempt to Navigate to the Next Page of Content Results (Library Folders) Raises Error: "404 File Or Directory Not Found"
(Doc ID 2267201.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error launched when attempting to view next page of WebCenter Content (WCC) Search Results of Library Folders via Internet Explorer (IE).
404 - File or Directory not found
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to WCC browser as administrator
- Navigate to Administration --> Admin Applets --> Web Layout Editor
- Via WebLayout Editor create or modify a page in a web site that exceeds (URL) IE character limitation
- Navigating via WCC Native User Interface (UI) --> Browse Content --> Library Folders
- Navigate to Select a folder
- First page of content results are displayed
- Attempt to launch next page (Page 2) results in error
Added additional lines to a template, via WebLayout Editor, which made the URL longer than the IE character limitation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document