How to Use BeneficiaryManagerApproval Workflow During Manual User Creation?
(Doc ID 2267789.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to use BeneficiaryManagerApproval Workflow during manual User creation so approval goes to the manager of the users being created?
Use Case Steps:
1) Login to Oracle Identity Manager System Administration Console.
2) Create an Approval Workflow configuration Rule
Create User => IF requester.User Login = USER1 then workflow = default/BeneficiaryManagerApproval!3.0
3) Access the Identity self-service console (http://host:port/identity) as USER1
4) Create a new identity with a Manager assigned to it
5) An approval task is always sent to XELSYSADM instead of the Beneficiary's manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document