How to Use BeneficiaryManagerApproval Workflow During Manual User Creation?
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to use BeneficiaryManagerApproval Workflow during manual User creation so approval goes to the manager of the users being created?
Use Case Steps:
1) Login to Oracle Identity Manager System Administration Console.
2) Create an Approval Workflow configuration Rule
Create User => IF requester.User Login = USER1 then workflow = default/BeneficiaryManagerApproval!3.0
3) Access the Identity self-service console (http://host:port/identity) as USER1
4) Create a new identity (USERTEST) with a Manager (MANAG1)
5) An approval task is always sent to XELSYSADM instead of the Beneficiary's manager (e.g. MANAG1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms