Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following approaches have been tried to query the records with IsDeleted=true in a Salesforce table, using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 22.214.171.124.6:
- Create a filter with "IsDeleted = true" under Salesforce Datastore and using it in a Mapping as source to write to a target file.
- Right-click on the Salesforce Datastore and click "Data". Then query using "Select * from table_name WHERE IsDeleted = true".
- Use the OdiSqlUnload tool to dump the data into file.
However, none of them allowed to view the records having "IsDeleted=true".
Is there any way to query these deleted records?
Note following URLs for the Salesforce Data Server have been used in the above attempts:
In all the above cases, customer is able to:
- View or get the data for all other system columns except "IsDeleted",
- Query the deleted records in the Salesforce database using Force.com explorer.
- Query the active records (the ones having IsDeleted=false).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms