SOA Folders And Their Flow Instances In EM Console
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flow Instances of SOA Composites deployed in SOA Folders that have been deleted still appear in the list of flow instances.
These instances should be removed with their composites when deleting the SOA Folder where the Composites were deployed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into EM Console and create a new SOA Folder, for example MyTestFolder.
2. Deploy a composite to MyTestFolder.
3. Create some instances for MyTestFolder.
4. Delete MyTestFolder folder
5. Go to EM Console -> soa-infra -> Flow Instances and the instances for the undeployed composite can be seen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms