SOA Folders And Their Flow Instances In EM Console
(Doc ID 2271269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flow Instances of SOA Composites deployed in SOA Folders that have been deleted still appear in the list of flow instances.
These instances should be removed with their composites when deleting the SOA Folder where the Composites were deployed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into EM Console and create a new SOA Folder, for example MyTestFolder.
2. Deploy a composite to MyTestFolder.
3. Create some instances for MyTestFolder.
4. Delete MyTestFolder folder
5. Go to EM Console -> soa-infra -> Flow Instances and the instances for the undeployed composite can be seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document