Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Bookmark Login Page Gives "Authentication Request Timed Out" After Lockout Duration
(Doc ID 2273664.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Bookmark Login Page Gives "Authentication Request Timed Out" After Lockout Duration
- Password Policy has ...
Maximum Attempts: 5
Lock Duration (minutes): 15
- Bookmarked login page correctly locks the account after 5 failed login attempts. But after 15 minutes of lockout duration, user can't login. It keeps throwing OAM-7 error.
- Following is in the diagnostic log
- Work Around ... Users need to clear all the cookies in the browser, or start a new browser session to login.
- Followed How To Configure Oracle Access Manager to Allow For Bookmarking the Login Page (Doc ID 2207097.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document