Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Bookmark Login Page Gives "Authentication Request Timed Out" After Lockout Duration
- Password Policy has ...
Maximum Attempts: 5
Lock Duration (minutes): 15
- Bookmarked login page correctly locks the account after 5 failed login attempts. But after 15 minutes of lockout duration, user can't login. It keeps throwing OAM-7 error.
- Following is in the diagnostic log
- Work Around ... Users need to clear all the cookies in the browser, or start a new browser session to login.
- Followed How To Configure Oracle Access Manager to Allow For Bookmarking the Login Page (Doc ID 2207097.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms