Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a DVM with Qualifier columns (18.104.22.168 http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E15586_01/integration.1111/e10224/med_dvm.htm#CACJBJBC) these columns should be allowed to be empty.
This works fine in jdeveloper when editing DVM's.
However, when editing these DVM's with empty values on the SBConsole an error is received: "Error: A value is required. You must enter a value.".
When this error occurs you will be unable to save or activate the SB-session.
If you don't open the DVM in question when creating a SB-session, no error will occur.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to http://celvpvm03649.us.oracle.com:7001/console (weblogic/welcome1)
2. Start osb_server1 (no need to start whole cluster)
3. Login to http://celvpvm03649.us.oracle.com:7001/sbconsole (weblogic/welcome1)
4. Create New Session
5. Create New Project "TEST_DVM"
6. Create New DVM "DVM_Sample" inside project
7. Remove any of the values provided, and you will hit the issue.
It does not matter if you create new domains or provide new values, that the values can not be empty using the OSB Console. However, the customer reports that this is possible using JDeveloper.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms