Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OAM Auditing enabled
- Noticing the formatting is different for this UserAccountLocked than for other events
- When parsing the log for reporting purposes, the Username/Account is always the third piece of data in the entry
- However for UserAccountLocked, "OAM" is being logged in that space.
- The first field is date, the second field is time, and the third field is User ID
- For UserAccountLocked event it is the first field is date, the second field is time, and the third field is OAM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms