Disable Set Response Button if the Task is in Rejected Status
(Doc ID 2274890.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.160419 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to disable the 'Set Response' button for rejecting task?
1. Install AD connector and make IT resource bad so that 'Create user' task fails.
2. Create one user. Say user1.
3. Provision an AD account this user. As execpected, account goes to 'Provisioning' status as target system is not reachable. 'Create user' task would fail.
4. Goto 'Provisioning tasks->open tasks->click on 'search'
5. You will 'Create User' in the result table. Select that record.
6. Watch the button 'Set Response' button. It's found in 2 places. one is in the drop down list and second one is button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document